Students are housed in the teacher’s family home
- Available dates: All year round
- Type of accommodation: Large house with garden and swimming pool
- Location: Carcassonne, Southern France
- Occupiers: 2, Reine and Jean-François
- Pets: 1 dog
All inclusive stay in the teacher’s family home
Reine, Jean-François and their dog, their faithful companion of 6 years, welcome you in their home in Carcassonne.
Reine, your teacher, runs the classes, oversees the day-to-day organisation and plans days out and activities.
Jean-François, a psychiatrist, child psychiatrist and psychoanalyst, joins in at meal times and during weekends. He is always happy to have a chat and to spend time with students of all ages and all backgrounds.
During your stay you might come to meet their three children, Frédéric, Caroline and Nicolas who will tell you about the world they live in, their youth or their work.
Accommodation in the teacher’s house
- The stay takes place in a detached house with an enclosed leafy garden and a swimming pool. It is located in a quiet area, 5 minutes away from the town centre and 10 minutes away from the Cité, Carcassonne’s medieval fortress.
- Meals are spent together, and the food is mostly prepared with organic and/or sustainable produce. Meals are balanced and can be adapted to the student’s tastes or prescribed diet.
- The student sleeps in a private bedroom with a large, comfortable bed, a desk, an armchair and a wardrobe.
- The bathroom is shared, as well as the two toilets.
- Bed linen and towels are furnished.
- Laundry care – washing, ironing and the occasional mending – is included.
- All teaching materials are provided.
- A wifi connection is available.
- Currently we are not able to provide the use of a computer.
The little extras
Book worms can enjoy the family library.
Musicians are welcome to play on the grand piano, the contrabass, and other available instruments.
On summer days, the shady garden with its swimming pool is the perfect place to relax.