Who can apply?
- We welcome : foreigners living out of France - children, teenagers, young adults up to 25 years old. Beyond that age, each application will be considered separately.
- Required fluency level: level A1 of the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Accepted fluency level: all levels are accepted from A2. Levels are based on the CEFR fluency guideline.
Prices are in euros and inclusive of all tax.
The stay is paid for in euros. A deposit of 500 euros must be paid by bank transfer at the time of booking. The balance is paid upon arrival.
For children under 13, a supplement relating to the need for permanent care must be paid:
- Children aged 10 to 13 years old : supplement of 200 euros/week
- Children aged 6 to 9 years old : supplement of 350 euros/week
Given the quality and the dependability of our services, in terms of teaching as well as in terms of food, environment and supervision, our prices are the following:
|1st week||2nd week||3rd week|
|1,600 €/week||1,550 €/week||1,500 €/week|
ask for an estimate
Please get in touch by email and an estimate will be sent to you.
Not included in the pricer
- International transport
- Medical expenses and consultations
- Insurances (medical, travel or liability insurance)
- Visa and passport costs
- Emergency repatriation
- Spending money
- Personal expenses
- Days out at the request of the student
Included in the price
- Airport transfer from and to Toulouse or Carcassonne
- Teaching material
- Fully catered accommodation, including meals and laundry care
- Day trips and cultural visits suggested by lefrancaisalamaison
How to book
Please get in touch by email stating which package you are interested in, the duration of your stay and dates of availability. Kindly state as well your learning needs and your level of fluency.
We will get back to you with a proposed Skype interview in order to get to know you and evaluate your level of fluency.
You will be sent:
- a booking form to fill,
- a proposed teaching programme tailored to your needs,
- a confirmation of the dates of your booking or alternative dates,
- a sales contract stipulating the terms and conditions of our services.
Please send us back:
- the booking form, filled and signed,
- the proof of bank transfer for your deposit,
- the sales contract, dated and signed.
We will confirm your booking as soon as we have received:
- the booking form filled and signed,
- the sales contract dated and signed,
- the proof of bank transfer for your deposit.