French lessons for foreign learners taught via Skype
Distance courses via Skype are on growing demand. They offer both flexibility and interactivity whilst allowing remote learning. They are a great way to teach live with an interactive approach, ongoing monitoring and steady progress for the student.
Our courses are designed for foreign learners
- Aimed at FLE levels A1 to C2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- One-to-one tuition, similar to face-to-face lessons
- Preliminary evaluation of French fluency in order to assess the linguistic skills of the learner and to set up a teaching programme tailored to his/her level and requirements
- Individual work (exercises, research, real life practice…) expected throughout the course, both in written and oral form
- Regular tests to monitor the learner’s acquisitions and linguistic progress.
- Wide range of educational resources (FLE handbook, CDs, genuine documents…) tailored to the learner’s age and level
- Choice of sessions duration: 30 minutes or 1 hour
Our range of courses via Skype
- FLE classes: introduction/improvement/perfecting/specialization
- Specialized French classes aimed at people travelling, living and/or working in a French-speaking environment
- French conversation classes
- Preparation classes for French fluency exams (TCF, DELF, DALF…)
- Assistance with written work (cover letters, memoirs…)
How does it work?
- Get in touch with email@example.com
- We will arrange a Skype interview to assess your fluency in French
- Following the evaluation results and once your requirements have been established, a personalised teaching programme will be suggested.